Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring

Apparently my blog has quite the following on the East Coast. Phil is visiting his family in NJ/NY this weekend and he called me tonight to suggest I update the blog more often as his family enjoys reading it.

So for today's post, I will list some of the things I like about Spring:

-sunshine
-cherry blossoms
-freshly mowed grass (speaking of, our grass is outta control...must buy a mower)
-birds chirping in the morning
-spring cleaning (okay, not really, but it does feel good when it's all done)
-no longer dark when I get to work and dark when I leave to go home

Okay, time to go study for a while!

1 comment:

  1. I like to follow your blog too :) I like your new background and your little graduation countdown (very cute)! Have a good week and I hope you get to meet little Hayden soon!!!

    ReplyDelete