Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things for which I am excited...

Here is a list of things I'm excited for at the moment....yeah, I'm excited for a lot of things :)
  • Project Runway tonight, 10:00 on Lifetime!
  • Tomorrow is Friday...favorite day of the week!
  • Joy's due date is tomorrow!
  • I'm going to be done with Winter Quarter on Monday! (or as soon as I do my "Beat the Market" simulation)
  • I'm engaged! (still so excited!!)
  • I'm sitting in my favorite coffee shop! (Spotted Cow, Mill Creek)
  • An HR manager at Boeing actually acknowledged my qualifications today...finally someone is looking beyond direct experience!
  • I'm going to a Bridal Expo with mi madre in a couple weekends!
  • Suzie's due date is just a few short weeks away!
  • Phil's aunt and cousin are visiting at the end of March!
  • Melanie and Luke are visiting in April! And moving back to the states!!
  • Spring Forward this weekend, days are longer!
  • Easter is coming!
And on that note, here is my favorite Easter cartoon :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm excited for lots of things lately too :) And that's definitely my fav Easter cartoon too! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I made the list :) Reading your list makes me excited too! You have a lot going on (as usual). Congrats on almost being done with grad school and your acknowledgement from HR! Big things are happening this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh!! Your list of exciting things makes me so excited too! There are indeed a lot of fun things to look forward to right now, huh!!?
    -Sally

    ReplyDelete