Friday, March 12, 2010

Poop-head of the Week

Welcome to a new segment I like to call "Poop-head of the Week"! I thought about calling it "Idiot of the Week", but then I figured, some people just can't help being ignorant. But whether or not someone is a poop-head is totally within their control. And now that I am all grown up and living in the ''real" world, I'm bumping into a lot of poop-heads and I think the poopiest of them all should be recognized each week. Probably every Friday, because that's really when I've had all the poop-headedness I can take and it's good to get it out so I can enjoy my weekend.

This week's "Poophead of the Week" award goes to the lady in the Costco parking lot who was inches away from t-boning us today. After she and Phil both slammed on the breaks and Phil threw his hands up in the air, she starting angrily mouthing something at us. So Phil pulled around and rolled down his window and she promptly informed us that cars in the main aisle (us) are supposed to yield to cars in the cross-aisles (her). What the heck driving school did she go to?? So then Phil reminded her (without using profanity) that she was the one with the stop sign and I guess that stumped her a bit because then, with a mouthful of Costco hotdog spewing out all over the place, she told Phil "Fudge You!" Except she didn't say fudge, she said the word. The mother of all swear words. The F dash dash dash word. And then using an impressive amount of restraint, Phil simply rolled his eyes and drove on. Good job honey! Way to be a positive role model for her adolescent son who witnessed his mother's poop-headedness from the passenger seat.
And congratulations to you lady, for achieving this high honor. I hope your hotdog gave you indigestion :P

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I like this new segment :) I'm sorry you have to deal with these people, but I think they should be recognized for your sanity! and good job to Phil!!!

    ReplyDelete