Monday, March 15, 2010

One of few reasons I sometimes wish I'd gone to UW

Here are some lovely pictures we took when we went to study at UW this weekend:








Aren't these trees just beautiful! I would get married under these trees if I had gone to UW. But I went to WSU, and no, I will not get married by the big blue heart!

P.S. Hudson Andrew Bloom was born this morning at 5:01 am. He is 6 lb 4 oz, 19.5 in long, has light brown hair and a dimple in his chin and I'm so happy for Suzie and Andy I don't even know what to do with myself :)


P.P.S. Joy and Dan were due to have little Hayden last Friday but he seems content in Mama Joy's tummy, for now...

1 comment:

  1. okay, okay... you can wish you went to UW only when the trees are blooming, but that's about it. It is a very beautiful campus though. If you were getting married in the summer, I'd totally suggest getting married at Palouse Ridge Golf Course (the new one in Pullman) It has some beautiful views! And just the thought of getting married at the big blue heart is absolutely hilarious!

    Has Phil been to Pullman yet? We should all go to a football game this fall regardless!

    ReplyDelete