Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Comment Comedy

Okay, now that I have time to blog again, it's time to start some regular segments. I have decided to discontinue the "Poophead of the Week" segment because I don't think anyone really wants to hear me whine about frivolous things that happen to me. There are too many real tragedies in the world (i.e. oil spill, war, natural disasters, hunger, disease, etc).

What am I replacing it with? I'm glad you asked! I have a new habit. I read news online. But the habit part is that I enjoy reading the comments people write even more than reading the articles. I find that 99% of the comments are generic and boring. But about 1% of them are total gems and make me laugh my ass off (I wish). So as you may have guessed by the title of this post, this new segment is called "Comment Comedy".

Comment Comedy - Jake and Vienna

So I promise I'll blog about meaningful news everyone once in a while, and I didn't mean to start this segment with such a piece of garbage article, but I saw this comment today and it made me chuckle.



You can click the link to read the whole article, but in summary, the above named reality stars have split up after 3 months.

The Comment:
"...and in other breaking news, I heard rumors that the sun rose in the East this morning
."

Okay, maybe it's just me, but that is funny. GuestColin...you crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment